Monday 20 October 2008

The Racing Confusion

Just tied up in this race of mazes,
One calls for interviews and the other for present work laces;
Feeling really tied up and in a fix,
For the absence of leisure in this diverse duty mix.

I wish I were a fairy,
Independent of my daily diary;
Wish could fly over lilies and different hues,
And come out of this flustering work curfews.

I wish I could just lie in my father's lap,
Play with him minus the mundane wrap;
Shading the walls in my room,
Want to enjoy the flight on my personal broom.

I wish I were a mermaid- delicate and free,
Could go helping like the sea princess on an endless spree;
With the blue around me and not a sad soul,
Wish could ever feel like a free spirit playing only my heart's role.

I wish I were an eagle- soaring high on my wings,
Just touching heights without the restricting rings;
Going beyond the human eyes, yet able to see theirs,
Would have felt like a semi goddess, with an exceptionally high prowess.

Mankind so stuck in this worldly web,
It seems it's busy timelessly, timeless;
Wish we realized what we are missing,
It is like every day death kissing.

I wish I could just open my arms,
And fly high with no mobile alarms;
I wish my heart was full of divine energy,
With no office courts, regulations and the Clergy.

1 comments:

Barina said...

cking love this one........gawd m feeling exactly like this...i want to break free.....u've put it down so well...thank u...i cudnt help reading it twice aldready...so liberating and free.....i luv u