Sunday 7 December 2008

WIDOW WITH NO WHITE

Your laughter is a worldly facade; your smile is just a fake,
Your support is a mere stage performance just like winning the goodness race.

When you look into my eyes, I see the beauty of saints with no lies,
And there! A voice comes into my drum, shattering joy’s glory to glum.

There I have your touch, to feel the warmth of your affection,
The next second a blinding bolt of fires, to shred my heart into thin threads and burnt wires.

You are playing a game of revenge making my love more lame with every avenge,
I am losing the battle of life, this news hasn’t reached you but it is very rife.

Soon the doom shall ruin my cast, and the dummy of grief will reveal itself at the last,
It will be too late for you to retrace, my happiness on my torn and scary face.

My colors are all maligned, my thoughts too contorted to be untwined,
You are living right by my side- And yes, I am but a WIDOW WITH NO WHITE!

0 comments: